Kokopelli plays his flute – maybe to bring on the rains, chase away winter or to ensure fertility. Either way he is a stunning addition to any room in your house.
• Each piece starts with a 4” x 6” base piece of clear glass.
• We create our designs using various sizes of vibrantly colored glass
• Our designs are then fused in a kiln up to 1460 degrees, depending on the finish we want to achieve. Some pieces may require multiple firings.
• We choose a variety of beads, which accentuate the colors in the design, and string them on wire. To finish the piece, a hole(s) is drilled and the beads are added.
• Please note that all of our pieces are handmade and no two pieces will be exactly alike. Each piece will have slight design and color variations from the picture. The pictures are meant to be representative of what you will receive and not the actual item you may receive.
• The colors will not fade. We do not use any paint in our creations.
• The measurements of the finished piece will be approximately 4” wide and 12” from top to bottom.
• Our beautiful suncatchers will brighten any room. They can be hung in a window, on a mirror, in a cubicle or on a wall. They will definitely add decoration and character wherever they are placed.